Technology Can Give You the Freedom to Design Your Life the Way You Want it.
We start by questioning our current mindset: When you take a look at your life, the way it is now, do you see things that you could change to make it better and more enjoyable?
The answer is most likely yes. ‘Many people live on a hamster wheel’ – Getting up early, going to work, heading home in the evenings, going to bed, and repeating the same groundhog day activity.
If this is what your life looks like now – it may be time to consider some changes.
Technology for Lifestyle Design
Current world affairs, life experience up until now, daily state of mind etc. Many factors effect our ability to see real opportunities however abundant they may be, they manage to elude most people, or perhaps besides experience, these mental states are a factor in the inability to identify a real opportunity from a fake one or a scam, or even well meant fantasy that would never work in the real world.
The next step is to avoid the thinking process of chasing them and feeling unable to grasp new opportunities. A lesson in automation allows them to manifest right in front of you instead. By using technology, you can design a more fortunate lifestyle experience. Here is a list of possibilities of how technology can assist you:
- Avoid trying to stay organized and just be organized. Calendars, Reminders, Lists, Notifications. Stop trying to remember everything when technology can do it for you.
- Stop looking for problems. Setup support ticketing to deal with everything in one place, change your mindset to always look for solutions instead.
- No more deadlines. Don’t call them deadlines (that sounds horrible), try call them conclusions or goals instead. Make them something to look forward to.
- Define your time. It is the most precious substance that exists in human life, it has no equal. Time is the priceless commodity that cannot ever be replaced. A brave statement – Find ways to earn money while you are asleep.
- Don’t be greedy. Take a bite of everything you encounter, but just for a taste, learn to commit to what works for your lifestyle choice, rather than what matters to you in the moment. Attempt to choose with your logic instead of your desire.
Some basic guidelines, each person needs to find their own way to achieve the above listed elements of a blueprint to success and happiness. A way to achieve more time for you to do the enjoyable things in life. A life not based on your ‘work’ – it will be a series of days where you can feel happy, take part in hobbies, spend time with loved ones, go to the beach, meet that special someone, and ultimately, just live your best possible existence. Read more articles: Wifi Pineapple
Get the Freedom You Deserve
Everyone deserves to experience freedom in their life. From the type of work they do to the things they do on a regular basis, freedom makes life more enjoyable, almost like it is a requirement to achieve satisfaction, the freedom to choose what one does with their time. In the past someone asked you about your schedule… But after using technology to automate life, when asked the same question, your answer will be rather different. You might respond with phrases like: “I’m learning a new language” or “going horseback riding” Your life will no longer be about work.
You rise to a delicious morning breakfast. Go about your day enjoying every minute. When thinking back on all the hard work you did in the past, the overtime, week after week, month after month, just to pay bills… it is like a bad daydream. Thinking back to today smiling to yourself, knowing that you’ve achieved your ideal lifestyle design.
Post technology assisted lifestyle, can be defined as follows:
- Work rarely comes to mind, only the learned and ever practiced automatic recognition of awesome opportunities.
- You’ve learned what to ignore, so you see glimpses of your progress and the overview of your wealth management.
- Thoughts of a non prosperous past rarely enter your mind. When they do, they serve as a reminder to never again think with a poverty consciousness.
- You are enjoying what you do every single day.
- The lifestyle that you dreamed of is now your reality, or close to it.
- Always looking to improve but not making a job out of it.
Take What is Yours to Take
This image takes shape in the minds of those who made the decision not to waste another day on the hamster wheel. The ones that embraced technology to automate lifestyle design, a design that attracts new influential people, you never know what to expect when your mindset is set for adventure and at the same time, with a little practice, being brave enough to make the change, you’ll begin to identify your unique way forward.